tirsdag den 29. oktober 2013

Besøg fra Palæstina - en hilsen fra vores gæster


My Name is Micheal Issa Rishmawi. I am sixteen years old and I live in Palestine I am in the eleventh grade in Shepherds high school in Beit Sahour. My Hobbies are Dabka dance, basketball, and to take picture.I can speak three languages: Arabic my native language, English, and Greek. I have one brother and one sister. On the weekends I go with my family to a restaurant, and sometimes we have barbeque party with my uncles, beside I go with my friends to play balling. My father is an Electrical Engineer, and my mom does not work. My favourite subjects are biology, physic, math, and Chemistry. In the future I want to be a Civil Engineer because I like this job.

 
My name is Marah Qumseya , I am an ambitious Palestinian girl. I live in Beit Sahour , a small village near Bethlehem. I live there with my lovely family in a home full of love and peace. My father works as a technician and my mother is a housewife. My parents did not get the chance to study in the university so they give education a high priority. So, my eldest sister is now a senior at Bethlehem university, she is studying English literature and psychology. I have two brothers also; one of them is at his last year at school and is looking forward to go to college. And the other is the youngest of all he is fourteen years old and the smartest one among us. My family is my home they are the true foundation that I build upon everything in my life. It is from them that I learned to be polite, patient and determined.
I am in eleventh grade at school, in the literary stream. I hate math that is the main reason I transformed from the scientific stream.  On the other hand, I like history and geography very much they are a true pleasure for me, even if it means spending long time studying them. However, my favorite subject is English. It is my passion since forever. I find it easier to express myself in English and speak my true mind.
In my free time I like to do many activities. I am a member in the local Christians youth committee.We meet every Thursday afternoon in a place near the church, we gather to pray, have fun and discuss the issues of the young generation. I am very sociable girl I make friends almost every day and I like meeting new people and discovering all about new cultures that is mainly why I adore traveling.
I am very responsible and especially when it comes to my dreams; I take extra responsibility to make sure that I carry them on. I am determined to graduate from school with a really high grade so I could get a scholarship to study Human right abroad. My ambition goes beyond that, I want to specialize in Women rights as I strongly believe that women are highly oppressed in the world where men think that they have the right to rule, and especially in Palestine.

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar